Welcome Back to NWI SHRM. We've been off for a bit over the summer, but its time to get back up and running and it's going to be a good start!
Our first fall event is a luncheon being held on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at Tiebel's Restaurant in Schererville IN - Click here to buy tickets!!!
Our Speaker: JoDee Curtis, SHRM-SCP, CPA of Purple Ink LLC, a Human Campital Counsulting Company.
What You'll Learn:
1. Naming and claiming your Strengths
2. Understanding the talents and Strengths of others.
3. Knowing when it's time to quit.
4. Bing intentional and moving forward.
JoDee Curtis, author of JoyPowered: Intentionally Creating an Inspired Workspace, published in August 2016, talks about creating a dynamic and inspired workspace. JoyPowered helps organizations and individuals understand how to structure their relationships and environments to focus on their strengths, bringing out the best in others and themselves. Most people settle for a tolerable workplace, but JoDee challenges you to help make yourself and your workspace JoyPowered! It starts with you, and with understanding your Strengths.
Although it is not necessary for you to take the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment prior to the presentation, we highly recommend it. You can access the assessment at www.gallupstrengthscenter.com and the cost is $15. Bring your top 5 Strengths report to the meeting.
Our Sponsor: Indiana Tech, Mishawaka Campus
Indiana Tech’s College of Professional Studies is designed for working adults and is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
• Career-Focused degrees
• Flexible class options – online and onsite locations
• Complete courses quickly
• Textbooks are included in the cost of tuition
• Multiple Ways to pay
• Classes are five weeks / taking one class at a time
• We offer external transfer credit and Prior Learning Assessments
• We are a University SHRM chapter # 5192