CHAPTER MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (CMP) – NWI SHRM CHAPTER #270
The position of CMP, is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily activities of the chapter including the following areas: membership (new, renewal and troubleshooting), communication to board members and members via email, text or web newsletter, job postings, community relations, research as requested, financial management of chapter funds and coordination of all scheduled events (logistics, marketing).
This position is responsible to the Chapter President and Board of Directors as well as the chapter membership.
This is a part-time position requiring an average of 35-40 hours per month.
Requirements for this position include:
* Knowledge of SHRM local, state and national
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Proficiency with QuickBooks
* Knowledge of and ability to provide website maintenance
* Ability to represent Chapter in a positive and professional manner
* Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to present one on one and to groups
* Ability to multi-task several events running simultaneously
* Ability to use personal computer and telephone
* Ability to provide transportation to and from numerous events each month
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applying is September 21, 2016. Thank you!