SHRM Recertification Provider Policy Agreement
As a SHRM Recertification Provider I/we agree to:
• adhere to all standards and guidelines as defined by SHRM.
• designate a contact person who will be responsible for entering relevant educational activities into the online SHRM program database.
• have the resources, facilities, and administrative support to deliver HR Competency and/or Knowledge related programming.
• offer high-quality programming, developed and presented by appropriate subject matter experts and utilize presenters/instructors/speakers with proven expertise in the field and the ability to facilitate learning.
• provide programming that relates to the SHRM BoCK.
• identify both the learning objectives and Competencies/Knowledge areas for each program offering with specific references to the SHRM BoCK.
• have a participant evaluation process in place and utilize feedback to ensure continuous improvement in program content and quality.
• allow SHRM to contact program participants to assess program content and quality.
• use SHRM methodology to award the appropriate number of PDCs for individual offerings. Credit is awarded based on the actual educational time spent in the program.
Examples (programs that are non-degree related): 1-hour educational program = 1 PDC
- 1-hour and 15 minute concurrent conference session = 1.25 PDCs
- 3-hour e-learning course = 3 PDCs
- include a process for determining attendee participation for passive-format programs (e.g. webinars, video conferences, audio casts, self-directed e-learning).
- ensure qualifying programs are at least one hour (e.g., 45-minute presentation with 15 -minute Q&A period).