Franciscan Physician Network
is seeking a
Human Resources Generalist -Employee Relations Expert
This position is Full-time; 40 Hrs./Wk; Days; Up to 50% Travel
What we need
An Employee Relations Expert
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our HR Generalist team works with employees to improve productivity, quality and effectiveness – and ultimately to help employees grow. From monitoring recruitment and retention data to directly interviewing employees, this job has a great mix of both reporting and people. Employment services is a broad term, but one with lots of potential and variety. Interested to learn more?
Do you have strong communication skills? Are you organized? Do you enjoy multi-tasking? We have a job that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate operational management’s HR needs and makes recommendations for implementation.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Project management.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in PeopleSoft, Kronos, Halogen preferred.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
4-10 Years’ Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Submit your resume and letter of interest to:
Franciscan Physician Network| HR Generalist II-Recruiter