Learning & Development Facilitator
Location: Michigan City, IN
Plans, designs, and delivers personal skill development and leadership training for the organization. Performs needs analyses, organizes, develops and/or modifies training materials, creates evaluation procedures, develops job aids and other education materials. Facilitates training using corporate web-conferencing/training tools and may use other authoring tools as a platform for course delivery.
- Design corporate level training courses using proven instructional design methodology that results in materials such as participant handbooks, facilitator guides, multimedia visual aids, computer training tools, reference material and evaluation tools.
- Facilitate effective, innovative and interactive training programs to address advisor & management development needs.
- Use a virtual training tool (e.g. WebEx) as primary delivery tool for corporate courses and design and/or modify courses for that delivery method
- Perform needs analysis to identify training gaps to support the organization's business need
- Deliver/facilitate regularly scheduled learning programs such as New Advisor Orientation, Personal Skill Development, Leadership Development and more
- Provides internal consulting to employees on career growth and development in order to promote a learning environment
- Provides administrative support for learning programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 or more years' experience designing training courses using structured instructional design methodology and delivering learning programs for employees at all levels of an organization.
- 2 or more years' experience using virtual training tools (such as WebEx) to deliver training
- BA/BS degree in Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Communications, Education, Business Administration or a related field. Degree may be substituted with additional years of corporate training experience.
- Extensive knowledge of leadership and employee development training techniques, methods, theories, materials and programs.
- Possess excellent verbal and written commination skills; strong ability to coach
- Proven project manager
- Thorough knowledge of PC applications; including Microsoft Office preferred. Experience with course offering tools such as Articulate or Camtasia preferred.
- Commitment to regulatory compliance.
- Willingness to travel in Horizon's footprint to deliver training
- Active Listening
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Big Picture Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship Building
- Results Focused
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.