Franciscan Physician Network
757 45th Street
Up to 20% Travel
WHAT WE NEED
Employee development specialists
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We work hard to attract the best talent and offer programs and opportunities to retain that talent. Our Organizational Development and Training Specialist is a key role in that process - developing, recommending and delivering organization-wide learning programs that interest and engage our network.
Do you have strong presentation skills? Do you love learning and helping others learn? Can you create a curriculum with measurable goals? If so, we have a position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create, develop, design and present curriculum to develop and retain employees. Typical programs might include performance management, talent management, succession planning, diversity and other legal compliance training, management skills, and communications.
- Operate as an internal consultant and facilitator to management on the development and implementation of human capital initiatives.
- Develop and administer measures to validate organizational development and curriculum design.
- Continually improve and actively manage various mentoring initiatives as well as our leadership development programs for high potential managers in order to meet key business objectives, reinforce the organization's values and leadership competencies.
- Assess individual and organizational development needs using data from a variety of sources.
- Develops, directs and implements training strategies for coworkers by soliciting input from department managers together with standards and regulations provided by accrediting agencies.
- Consult with managers to evaluate current challenges within their practices
- Develop team building exercises and training
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience with adult learning methodology and technology
- Strong background in computer-based training and e-learning.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of multimedia authoring tools.
- Knowledge of SCORM.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 10 and MS Office 2010 Articulate and Adobe Captivate.
- Ability to facilitate small and large group learning.
- Strong analysis and project management skills
- Effective and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field required
Master's Degree Preferred
3 to 7 years of progressive professional Organizational Development and Training experience preferred
Certification(s): Predictive Index and Crucial Conversations Preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
To apply for this position, go to https://jobs.franciscanhealth.org/job/Munster-OD-Training-Specialist-IN-46321/461465700/