HealthLinc is seeking a Recruiter
Under general supervision of the Chief Human Resource Officer, the Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruitment for HealthLinc including posting, pre-qualification, physician recruitment, offer letters and other recruitment related standards and responsibilities. This position will participate and support the Patient-Centered Medical Home model in coordinating the care needs of patients focusing on the continuity of care.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals (non-clinical, clinical and providers) who meet the clinic site and department’s immediate and projected needs.
- Utilize various recruitment tools, sources, and methods to recruit and attract qualified candidates.
- In consultation with the Chief Human Resources Officer create offer letters, negotiates salary and terms/conditions of employment with candidates.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Creates offer letters and employment agreements for candidate review.
- Maintain accurate monthly hiring reports, staffing grids, and spreadsheets regarding the status of each potential candidate for all sites and departments.
- Create and maintain employee folder with appropriate pre-employment documents. Provide Credentialing Specialist with appropriate documents for credentialing purposes.
- Background Check/Drug-Test Administrator
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description, job qualifications and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Update, maintain, create all new/existing job descriptions.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Administer all promotion letters and updating of new job descriptions for internal staff.
- Maintain Employee Referral Program.
- National Health Service Corps Student Loan Forgiveness Administrator.
- Build relationships with local institutions giving presentations on our openings. Along with attending local career fairs; as needed.
- May assist in managing new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions as assigned.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending to the CHRO new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers and conducting training.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Cross train and become knowledgeable of all HR activities.
- Other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors in Business, Human Resources, or related field required
- Minimum of three years in HR field required. Some experience with recruitment a preference.
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of federal and state respective employment laws required
Please send us your resume to Chris Beebe at email@example.com