The Director of Human Resources is a member of the strategic management team with primary responsibilities for all aspects of human resources
to include, but not limited to, management and employee development, performance management, employee relations, staffing,
policy development and revision, risk management, administration of benefits and safety.
- Day-to-day coaching, development and performance management of all employees and management team.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for all positions corporate-wide from a variety of sources.
- Select and administer a well-rounded benefits program that is cost-effective to both the corporation and employee.
- Oversee HR management in accordance with Federal and State regulations as well as the overall mission of the corporation.
- Oversee safety program and provide additional training.
- Administer the Driver’s Management program to insure DOT compliance with corporate and government requirements.
- Work with management to identify and create a succession plan.
- Help make Von Tobel a fun place to work and an employer of choice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or a related field, is required; PHR, SPHR certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an HR generalist capacity
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills, including negotiation and expectations management capabilities
- Skilled at building collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization to solve problems and implement solutions
- Rational, confident and mature approach to decision making and inspires trust and confidence in business partner relationships
- Well-developed critical thinking and analytical abilities with strong attention to detail
- Highly responsive with a strong orientation towards customer support
- Strong MS Office Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Able to simultaneously and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including our Employee Stock Ownership Plan along with a family-oriented culture.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org