Type: Full-Time Location: Michigan City, IN
JOB OVERVIEW You will work in a fast-paced department and drive our talent acquisition efforts in hiring a diverse workforce. You will partner with HR colleagues and managers throughout the Bank to recruit and hire exceptional talent.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES Leads and implements talent acquisition initiatives including full life-cycle recruiting; developing and implementing a broad based sourcing strategy; delivery of a long-term talent pipeline; reporting on key metrics and establishing strong relationships within HR and leadership teams.
• Leads talent acquisition efforts and partners with departments to recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
• Champions the onboarding experience for new hires and transfers.
• Gathers and provides data for the Bank's Affirmative Action Plan.
• Drafts and implements the company's affirmative action strategy.
• Manages trains leaders and is the subject matter expert for the applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Completes special projects and reporting.
• Represents Bank at job fairs and recruiting events.
• Manage relationships with temporary agencies and recruiters.
• Promotes collaboration and positive communication across different levels of the organization.
• Performs all work in compliance with established regulations, policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and instructions.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects the bank by keeping information private and confidential.
• Participates in ongoing skill, compliance, risk management and security training as required for the position and apply knowledge in daily tasks.
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
• PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
• Minimum of three-five years Human Resources recruiting experience.
• Individual must display a passion for the talent acquisition function with a focus on diversity.
• Knowledge of Affirmative Action guidelines and industry standards.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and applicant tracking systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional organization, time management and follow-up skills and teamwork.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, advisors and outside service providers.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization including C-suite executives.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring sound judgment.
• Adaptability & Flexibility
• Effective Questioning
• Attention to Detail
• Decision Making
• Relationship Building
To apply, please visit https://horizonbank.hirecentric.com/jobs. Note your source as “NWI SHRM.”