Albanese is seeking a Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist performs human resources-related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, benefits administration, HRIS administration.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Conducts new-hire orientation.
- Annual benefits enrollment and benefits administration assistance.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 5 p.m. Our facility is open 24 hours a day and operates 7 days a week. The position may require flexibility with working non-standard hours on occasion to meet business needs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in a human resource generalist role with a strong emphasis on recruiting.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or ability to obtain certification within 12 months.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please apply online at https://www.albanesecandy.com/careers/