Are you looking for an opportunity in a company that values professionalism and respect? Do you enjoy brainstorming and interacting with many different people
in multiple locations? Do you take pride in being organized while having strong attention to detail? Are you interested in joining a thriving and growing
organization in Northwest Indiana
Bosak Auto is currently interviewing for an HR Assistant (part-time). The HR Assistant is responsible and accountable for handling organizational and clerical support tasks.
This includes maintaining hard copy and electronic files. Ensures activities are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in Human Resources or a related field. Must have intermediate knowledge and expertise in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Previous experience and database knowledge a plus specifically HRIS. Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills including the ability
to maintain composure under stress. Professional appearance; strong organizational skills; dependable and punctual. Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task
and adapt to changing deadlines and fast-paced environment.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new employees
- Ensures compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Attends all staff meetings, training, and educational classes as required
- Manages inbound communication, such as phone calls and messages, e-mails, and letters
- Provides clerical support, such as typing, filing, copying, data entry, and record keeping
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of the company
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Must be detail oriented
- Balanced Work-Life Company Culture
- Company Executive Coach
- Monday - Friday Work Week (part-time)
- Hands-on experience in the Human Resources field
Qualified candidates may apply at http://www.bosakauto.com/careers/