Organizational Development and Training Specialist
Franciscan Physician Network
7905 Calumet Avenue
Munster, IN 46321
WHAT WE NEED
Organizational and Training Specialist
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We work hard to attract the best talent and offer programs and opportunities to retain that talent. Our Organizational Development and Training Specialist is a key role in that process - developing, recommending and delivering organization-wide learning programs that interest and engage our network.
Do you have strong presentation skills? Do you love learning and helping others learn? Can you create a curriculum with measurable goals? If so, we have a position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create, develop, design and present curriculum to develop and retain employees. Typical programs might include performance management, talent management, succession planning, diversity and other legal compliance training, management skills and communications.
- Operate as an internal consultant and facilitator to management on the development and implementation of human capital initiatives.
- Develop and administer measures to validate organizational development and curriculum design.
- Continually improve and actively manage various mentoring initiatives as well as our leadership development programs for high potential managers in order to meet key business objectives, reinforce the organization's values and leadership competencies.
- Assess individual and organizational development needs using data from a variety of sources.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience with adult learning methodology.
- Strong background in computer-based training and e-learning.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of multimedia authoring tools.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 10 and MS Office 2016 Articulate and Adobe Captivate.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Travel: Up to 20%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Bring your passion to Franciscan Physician Network by applying at: